Friday, February 23, 2007

no reason.

i think i am entitled to the privilege of scrutinizing other people's actions and reporting them to others, unless i was specifically instructed by someone not do so. even still, i can be an ass and still do it. haha. but hardly. unless i got big time grudge. even less likely to affect my decision since it is unlikely that i actually keep a record of people i have grudges against. so what are the odds? very small. but any rational/mathematical/highly anal person would still say that it could happen, although almost never.

anyway, continuing the radiohead-ish feeling that has been plaguing me, i think How To Disappear Completely is a damn reclii song. its a very nice song too. haha.

How to Disappear Completely
That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here


as much as i want to maybe i shall not make it the gospel of the reclii considering the cardinal isnt exactly very enthusiastic about radiohead. haha. unless he agrees though. it is always essential to maintain a state of content. now that the archbishop and cardinal are like trying to murder each other or something, this becomes even more essential. rofl. imagine what would happen if i promote the archbishop to a cardinal. all hell will almost(in a damn vivek voice) break loose. rofl.

lol. i have a phone that can use hotmail and msn. so if you see me constantly typing something on my phone tomorrow at singapore poly, dont ask. because i wont tell. :p

i want my eyes! damn reincarnation of flowers in the window! where are you sherlock, when i most need you? how about introducing me to your romanian friend? that way, i wouldn't have to bother you. haha. i really want to go singapore poly tomorrow and listen to my eyes while waiting. plx. haha. i'm going to add in the as of yet unofficial album art. hehex. check it out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the boy is damn cute! haha. seriously. and the yellow background with those brown trimming thingys. damn nice. cant wait for may! i'll make sure i get a copy as soon as possible.

chem h3 test almost(in a damn vivek voice) rocked. considering i got a double digit(i think), and yet failed. i'd say, things went well if you take into account total time spent studying for it (factoring in the number of h3 lectures i've paid attention in).

i hope a can conquer sp tmr. at least with the help of sir f_k or whatever (we pwned your team in soccer today. haha.)i hope. lol. ;)

oh and btw, sorry vivek. no offence. hehex.

No comments: